(Terms & Conditions Applicable to all purchases, customers and affiliates)
The following Terms and Conditions control the customers in the for purchase of courses and its affiliate earning program. The customer of agree that he or she has read and understand this Agreement ("Agreement") and that his or her affiliate earning program shall be subject to the following Terms and Conditions between you (the "Customer") and .
reserves the right to modify these Terms and Conditions when required without prior notice and the customer must refer and read these terms and conditions before making each purchase. Please review them from time to time since your ongoing use is subject to the terms and conditions as modified. Your continued participation in after such modification shall be deemed to be your acceptance of any such modification. If you do not agree to these Terms and Conditions, please do not become a customer and/or affiliate of .
Terms of Participation
1) Customer must provide accurate, complete and updated registration information, including an accurate name, email address, referred Affiliate code and valid Perfect Money e-Voucher.
2) Customer may not (i) select or use an Email Address of another person; (ii) use a name subject to rights of another person without authorization from that person; (iii) use a false or misleading name or misleading email address.
3) Customer is opting-in to receive emails from www.pmbizbee.com.
4) www.pmbizbee.com has the right, in its sole discretion, to suspend or cancel, at any time with any or no reason, a customer's access to the www.pmbizbee.com website and the affiliate earning program if a customer is found to be involved in any sort of misconduct. All earnings may be cancelled in www.pmbizbee.com's sole discretion, and the customer may be referred to appropriate law enforcement agencies if such action is deemed warranted by www.pmbizbee.com.
5) Customer agrees not to abuse his or her privileges by acting in a manner inconsistent with this Agreement. Customer agrees not to attempt to earn through other than legitimate channels authorized by www.pmbizbee.com. Customer agrees not to participate in any fraudulent behavior of any kind.
6) www.pmbizbee.com shall be the sole determiner in cases of suspected abuse, fraud, or violation of its rules. Any decision www.pmbizbee.com makes relating to the cancellation of earnings and the termination of customer’s earning entitlement shall be final and binding.
7) Spamming is strictly prohibited. Any spamming done to advertise www.pmbizbee.com will result in immediate termination of your customer/affiliate relationship with PMbizbee and a forfeiture of your account balance. Incidents will be dealt with on a case by case basis.
8) Customer discontinued participation in the www.pmbizbee.com for a continuous period of 180 days or failure to notify www.pmbizbee.com of email address changes may result in the termination of customer participation in the program and cancellation of the Affiliate code issued to him and treated as expired and non-usable.
9) Customer shall comply with all laws, rules, and regulations that are applicable in the customer's residing country. Customer acknowledges that he or she may only participate in the www.pmbizbee.com program if and to the extent that such participation is permitted by such laws, rules, and regulations in the country of the customer’s residence.
10) If a customer as a member objects to any of the Terms and Conditions of this Agreement, or any subsequent modifications to this agreement, or becomes dissatisfied with the Affiliate program, the customer's only recourse is to immediately discontinue participation in the www.pmbizbee.com affiliate earning program.
Refund Policy and Risk Disclaimer
Our customer’s are required to purchase courses offered and pay the quoted price for the purchased courses. The price paid for the courses is NONREFUNDABLE.
CUSTOMER EXPRESSLY AGREES THAT THE SERVICE IS PROVIDED ON AN "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE" BASIS. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED BY LAW, CUSTOM OR OTHERWISE, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, SATISFACTORY QUALITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. MAKES NO WARRANTY REGARDING ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR ANY TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM.
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT ALLOWED BY APPLICABLE LAW, NEITHER WWW.PMBIZBEE.COM NOR ANY OF ITS CUSTOMER’S, MEMBERS, SUBSIDIARIES, PUBLISHERS, SERVICE PROVIDERS, LICENSORS, OFFICERS, DIRECTORS OR EMPLOYEES SHALL BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THIS AGREEMENT, RESULTING FROM THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR FOR THE COST OF PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND SERVICES OR RESULTING FROM ANY GOODS OR SERVICES PURCHASED OR OBTAINED OR MESSAGES RECEIVED OR TRANSACTIONS ENTERED INTO THROUGH THE PROGRAM OR RESULTING FROM UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF USER'S TRANSMISSIONS OR DATA, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE, EVEN IF SUCH PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES.
Information We Collect - When you register to this Site, use it, complete order forms, or register to our affiliate program, we collect the personal information provided by you. We also collect information about your email for communication.
How Do We Collect Information? - You directly provide us with most of the information we collect. You provide us information by filling and submitting order form and/or contact form.
How Do We Use the Information Collected? - We use personal information to provide you with quality service and security, to operate the Site and to perform our obligations to you; to ensure marketplace integrity and security; to prevent fraud; to contact you and send you emails; to comply with lawful requests by public authorities and to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
How Long Do We Keep Personal Information - We will keep personal information only for as long as is required to fulfill the purpose for which it was collected.
Sharing Personal Information with Third Parties - We do not share personal information with third parties.
Where We Store Personal Information - Personal information you provide to us will be stored or processed at our data processors and located in company servers with required security protocols.
External Links - the Site may contain links to third party sites and if you link to a third party site from the Site, any data you provide to that site and any use of that data by the third party are not under the control of PMbizbee and are not subject to this Policy.
Security - We take great care in maintaining the security of the Site and your information and in preventing unauthorized access, loss, misuse, alteration, destruction or damage to it through industry standard technologies and internal procedures. To prevent unauthorized access, maintain data accuracy, and ensure the correct use of information, we uses appropriate industry standard procedures to safeguard the confidentiality of customer's personal information, such as firewall, encryption, token authentication, application proxies, monitoring technology, and adaptive analysis of the Website's traffic to track abuse of the website and its data.
Updating Personal Information - We take steps to ensure that the personal information we collect is accurate and up to date, and we provide you with the opportunity to update your information through contacting us through email or contact form. In the event that you believe your information is in any way incorrect or inaccurate, please let us know immediately.
If you have any further query to private policy then you may contact us